As a fairly new blogger in the blogging world, I’m learning that there are little games that rotate around from blog to blog. I became a participant in one of these games today when I was “tagged” by Deborah at Comfort Joy Designs, who also blogs at Cup of Joy.
Here are the rules:
1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
So, here goes…7 random things about me (Lindsey).
1. Food on my plate CANNOT touch. I keep them separated, and if they should come in contact with each other, I simply do not each that small strip of mixed food. And, I eat one thing at a time, rotating my plate so the item I’m eating is closest to me.
2. When I can’t sleep, I picture a pitch black room with a large grandfather clock. I watch its pendulum swing back and forth, counting from 100 to 1. Essentially, I guess I hypnotize myself to sleep!
3. I have narrow heels, making it extremely difficult to find shoes that fit.
4. Other than being a missionary, my dream job would be to work as a travel journalist – National Geographic being the ultimate employer.
5. I love, love, love Russian literature (although I don’t have time to read it much).
6. I’m obsessed with the Romanov stories.
7. The only hobby I’ve ever really stuck with is photography. It brings me peace and appreciation for God’s creation. I’m not that great at it yet, but it brings me joy.
Okay, now who to tag…
1. Jaybrams – my brother who always has something interesting to say.
2. Emmychka – a young woman living as a missionary in Kiev, Ukraine.
3. Lori – a missionary friend living in Mukachevo, Ukraine.
4. The Heart of the Matter – who calls herself ukrainiac and blogs about life in Kiev.
5. On Writing Well – a young lady I used to ‘babysit’ (really, we just hung out) who is now all grown up and puts her thoughts and life into bits of poetry.
6. Following an Unknown Path – In her word she is, “a saved-by-grace american woman living in taiwan who loves photos, the written word, and her Savior (not necessarily in that order).”
7. Chernigov (or bust) – a missionary living in (can you guess?)…Ukraine.